i didn't do anything with her....
idk how many times i have to say it..but i'm srry
it just happened...i didn't mean for it to..i didn't want it to..
i know it would ruin our relationship...babe i love you..i really mean it...if i didn't love u...i wouldn't beg for ur 4giveness, i wouldn't be here.
I LOVE YOU
i know u think i don't inderstand u...
i know u think i'm prob useing u...
well i do understand you, i understand that u do love me but sometimes i don't see it cuzur being serious with me....
and I AM NOT useing u...why would i??? i don't wanna use you. i love you for you
i tried to change u b4...it didn't work out...so we live and we learn...i really just feel like crying sooo hard....
i wish all of this never happed....i wish i can go back in time and just stay in the same fm room u were in....
i'm srry...=(
i love you
idk wat else to say other then I'm sorry and I love you more the anything.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment